Sports and Games for Development program included in the organization programs purposely for mobilizing the whole community to participate in sports and games activities. Through stop poverty campaign under the sports and games for development program, the organization divides the sports and games activities in following categories as follows;
(A)Indoor games which includes Arts performances such as Drama, Stage plays, Gymnastic, Traditional dances and Comedy.
(B)Outdoor games which includes all grounds/pitches games like Handball, Basketball, Volleyball, Netball, Football etc.
(C) Athletics games which includes all Racing/Running games like Long distance and short distance running (Marathon and Half Marathon)
(D)CYCLING which involves different cyclists from different places in and outside the country.
The organization includes these sports and games activities in its programs to aim on the following;
- Grooming and promote talents
- Promote peace and security in the community
- Create employment opportunities
- Provide exposure to youth in national and international level.
- Building and maintaining disciplines of youths hence helps them to avoid idle groups
- Improve health of the people in the community.
- Helps people to avoid alcohol and drugs
- Fighting against HIV & AIDS especially to teenagers
- Advertising organization in national and international level
- Enhancing cooperation & create friendship among people in the community
YPM has been implement various sports and games activities like:
- Half Marathon
- Bicycle competition
- Participated Local league at district level
- EAC in Moshi
- Preparation of Sports Bonanza
- Mkinga football league
- Arts performances